We install security systems in the following sectors::
Schools and Colleges
Health & Social Care
Industrial & Commercial
Domestic & Residential
Retail, Leisure & Recreational
High Security Sites
Site visit following installation of 8 camera system
Excellent customer service once again, nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend Twin Security for their professionalism, timeliness and excellent quality of work.
About Twin Security Systems
Twin Security Systems has over 30 years experience installing CCTV cameras, surveillance, burglar (intruder) alarms and access systems and are proud to have added not just value but peace of mind to our customers.
We are qualified and insured for your peace of mind and ensure that the highest quality service is always provided so that every one of our customers is 100% satisfied with the finished result.
We pride ourselves on delivering a nationwide service, with the values of a traditional family business.
- Honest and reliable advice and a free no obligation quote.
- The best possible equipment for your budget.
- The latest technolgy from established and well supported sources.
- Excellent communication with our clients, before, during and after the work is completed.
Accreditations and Memberships
- SSAIB Compliance Certificate for Intruder Alarm Systems.
- SSAIB Compliance Certificate for CCTV Systems.
- SSAIB Compliance Certificate for Access Control Systems.
- HCSA Hikvision Certified Security Associate
- Orisec Full Product Training successfully completed by Twin Security Systems
- Visonic (Tyco Products) Training Certificate awarded to Twin Security Systems
- Completed POWERMASTER Programming & Smart Phone Set up.
- Visonic Gold Installer – Twin Security Systems
- SVS Certify that Twin Security Systems Successfully completed Security Screening to required British Standards 7858:2012
- Criminal Background Check successfully completed
- EAL Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification and Reporting
- EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018
- EAL Award in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- LED security and emergency lighting provides the highest light output with the lowest power consumption, combined with their lifespan, this makes them the most cost effectice lighting system.
- Gas safety certificates (CP12) and electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- Access control systems allow you to manage who has access to your site or premises, and we install systems suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
- Vehicle tracking systems can help protect and deploy your staff and vehicles.
- Twin Security Systems and our installers have been installing, maintaining and repairing intruder alarms since 1990.